Evolving our High Speed Scanners with the changing needs of clients, we aim to fulfill our corporate responsibility. We believe in helping clients, surely, it will contribute to the success of our company. This is the reason, it is important to constantly improve our High Speed Scanners. Further, we put great emphasis on upgrading our assets and technical knowledge of the domain, so that we are prepared to satisfy our clients to the fullest. This corporate philosophy of constantly seeking improvement has led to the popularity of our company.
To render impressive support services to client, we wish to resolve all of their product related and business related queries in a timely manner. We offer them a list of quality support services, some of them are listed below:
- Customer Support Services: Our enterprise provides 24X7 customer support to all. This allows us to maintain an open flow of communication with clients
- Support Agreements: We make fair agreements with clients to ensure that they can avail all our services in a hassle free manner.
- Partner Support WEB: All the queries and complaints raised by our clients are carefully registered into our system. Through this, we render even more beneficial and fairer services to clients.
Transparency & Punctuality
Our enterprise is absolutely customer centric. We aim to offer a comfortable and secure trading experience to clients. Our company never stops from working in a transparent manner with clients. The transparency that we maintain is acclaimed across the market. It helps us in protecting our clients against any sort of malpractices. Our company also focuses on punctuality. We work hard to deliver clients with their ordered quantities of High Speed Scanners in a timely manner. While maintaining such efficiency in the process, we do not compromise on the quality of our High Speed Scanners.
In 1968, we initiated our business journey as, Recognition Equipment Japan Inc. that was founded by Recognition Equipment Inc. We established our first sales office in Japan. In the same year, we inaugurated our Osaka sales office. All this was just the start, a long journey awaited us ahead. Some of the major highlights of our business journey are listed below:
- 1992: We established a sales office in Nagoya City (Aichi).
- 1993: We changed our name to Rcognition Japan Inc. (RJI).
- 1998: We transferred our high goodwill to BancTec Japan,Inc., which carried on the business in a commendable manner
- 2002: We welcomed a huge investment from JAFCO Co.,Ltd. After this, we implemented a management buyout (MBO) in order to disassociate ourselves from U.S. BTI Group.
- 2003: We set up a Paper to Image (P2I) center in Yokohama City (Kanagawa), so that we can launch a service to remarkably perform outsourced operational processes relying on commendable image processing.
- 2004: We executed a reliable technology introduction agreement with IBML This helped us in manufacturing durable scanners with ease. Under license from IBML, we started manufacturing High Speed Scanners in Japan.
- 2006: We attained stock listing on JASDAQ market
- 2008: We relocated our headquarter operations from Tokyo to Kanagawa.
- 2009: We implemented a MEBO (Management and Employee Buyout) through investments from our esteemed investors as well as management.
- 2010: We removed ourselves from the JASDAQ market because of the MEBO.
- 2012: We renamed ourselves to Primagest, Inc. (PGI)
- 2017: We welcomed investment from renowned ORIX Corporation, became a part of the ORIX Group.
List of Offices
Here is a list of our offices in Japan:
- Head Office in Kawasaki Shi (Kanagawa)
- Osaka Branch
- Nagoya Sales Office
- Representative Office in Beijing (China)
- Sales and Support Centers in:
Here is the list of members who are part of our company board:
- Mr. Kiyohiro Miisho (Chairman)
- Mr. Hideaki Inagaki (President)
- Mr. Satoru Noguchi (Senior Vice President)
- Mr. Seiichi Miyake (Senior Vice President)
- Mr, Tomoyuki Hasegawa (Senior Vice President)
- Mr. Yujiro Kurose (Senior Vice President)
- Mr. Takeya Obara (Senior Vice President)
- Mr. Kazutoshi Okada (Corporate Vice President)
- Mr. Tsuyoshi Tsutsumi (Corporate Vice President)
- Mr. Takeshi Okamoto (Corporate Vice President)
- Mr. Tomoya Fuse (Corporate Vice President)
- Mr. Shinichi Kitamura (Corporate Vice President)
- Mr. Kota Takahashi (Auditor)
In the past, we have taken several projects and have helped the following by completing them with perfection:
- Hiroshima Bank
- Sony Bank Incorporated
- UCS Co., Ltd.
- Johoku Shinkin Bank
- Suzuyo & Co., Ltd.
- Dinos Cecile Co., Ltd. (Former Cecile Co., Ltd.)
- Kintetsu Department Store
- Cedyna Financial Corporation (Former Procent, Inc.)
Get in touch with us